Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 10: Glen Tilt to Spittal of Glenshee (10)

Well, Loch nan Eun is a beautiful loch, tucked up in a little hollow in the mountains. Another time, I think I must plan a route which comes this way and camp on its shores - perhaps on that little spit of land sticking out into the loch.

I hurried on past this time, but not without admiring its beauty, and not without capturing a few photgraphs of it. In this shot, the mountain in the near background with the snow on its face is Beinn Iutharn Bheag, and the long ridge in the far right background is An Socach.

No comments:

Post a Comment