Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 14 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 2: Carron to Inveraray (1)

Beyond Carron, a well made forestry track is soon regained; and once again, there was an impressive array of warning signs which, if heeded, would have spelled the end of my Challenge almost before it had started. I therefore decided that these were best to be treated as cautionary warnings only, to be taken note of, certainly, but not necessarily to be followed to the letter. So I proceeded with due caution, waving cheerily to the forestry operations man who was busily loading logs onto a lorry as I passed him, and I'm still here to tell the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment