Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 14 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 4: Dalmally to Loch Dochard (7)

I crossed the bridge, and turned to take a photograph looking back from the far side. The river was low and would, on this occasion, have been perfectly fordable. But if the water were to get up a bit, I imagine these rocks would soon churn the river into a violent fury and fording would be absolutely out of the question.

Beyond the bridge, the path is easily discernible as it follows the hillside round above Lochan na h-luraiche and Locahn na Saobhaidhe, until finally Loch Dochard comes into view.

No comments:

Post a Comment