Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 9: Blair Atholl to Upper Glen Tilt (6)

I longed to linger up on that ridge - but time was short and I still had to get over the Munro with the very long name and down into Glen Tilt before the light began to fail. Also, I had used most of my limited water supply on the main ascent, and there wasn't going to be a chance to replenish it until I got down the other side. Add in the fact that the weather looked as though it might be about to turn, and the gentle breeze was threatening to stiffen all the time, and I thought I'd better press on.

Not too many photos taken, but those that I was able to take are pretty stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment