Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 14 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 4: Dalmally to Loch Dochard (6)

What can I say about Glen Kinglass?

It is a typical Scottish glen. A U-shaped glacial valley, with a river flowing through it fed by streams tumbling down off the mountains to either side. A well made track exists as far as Glenkinglass Lodge. Thereafter it is a walkers' path. A pleasant walk ... just like many others you have done in the past, and will doubtless do in the future.

I was walking alone, although as I neared the footbridge at Innseag na h-luraiche, I spotted another walker up ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment