Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 7 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 8: Through the Ghru (12)

The last of the snowfields was the largest, and also the one at the most extreme angle. It may not have been all that extreme, but I decided to wear my emergency snow spikes all the same (after all, I had brought them with me ... it would be a shame to carry them all the way across and never actually use them!!). I suspect I'd have been fine without them ... after all, Lindy was, and she didn't have spikes on ... but I wouldn't half have felt a numpty if I'd left them in my pack and then gone for a slither which could have been avoided if only I had worn them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment