Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 14 November 2013

Some unfinished business (3)

When I got up to Loch a' Choire Riabhaich, I walked around its northern shore. I did not take any photographs of it, although I cannot now remember why. Presumably it was either low cloud or rain (or both) which left it in an unphotogenic state. I noted that the North Eastern corner of the loch provided a very nice looking little camping spot: but I wished to get rather further today. So I headed East, initially following the river (pictured). After a while, however, at the fork in the river, I crossed and headed Eastwards up the open hillside, and then down on the far side to Lochan Feith a Mhadaidh.

No comments:

Post a Comment