Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 6 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 8: Through the Gaick Forest (6)

As I descended towards the valley floor, the views off to my right past An Dun to Loch an Duin were quite simply stunning ... and just kept getting better and better. In all my walking in Scotland, I really can think of very few descents which have been remotely as breathtaking as this. It is quite simply one of those things which you just HAVE to do some time .. and is more than adequate compensation for the fact that Carn na Caim is, well, let's face it, a bit of a nonentity of a Munro!

No comments:

Post a Comment