Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 6 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 6: Tulloch to Loch Pattack (5)

After passing the South Western end of Lochan na h-Earba (pictured), I turned right and followed the path up beside the Allt Coire Pitridh. This path is well made, with good drainage to either side, and was obviously once a route of considerable importance through these hills. As I climbed, I was aware of the fact that I was walking through a "hole in the weather". I could see some impressive-looking storms happening behind me, and ahead of me, and off to either side. But I had only sunshine or light drizzle to contend with on that ascent. Sometimes, even on the Challenge, the weather gods decide to smile on one's endeavours ...

No comments:

Post a Comment