Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 13: Cortachy to Forfar (4)

Once I reached the road I turned left and then right, and followed the back road past meadows to Over Bow. This was road walking ... but on quiet rural back roads which were really rather enjoyable as road walking goes (pictured). At Over Bow I turned left, and crossed the bridge over the Lemno Burn and the A90, and continued up to the B9128.

Now the B9128 is NOT a particularly pleasant road to walk, although at least it does have a pavement. It connects Forfar to the A90, it is dead straight, and traffic tends to be very fast-moving and pay very little heed to the presence of walkers. Fortunately, I only needed to walk on this road for about a kilometre and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment