Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 9 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 11: Cairn of Claise and Jock's Road (14)

There are plenty of good spots for pitching a small tent close to the edge of the edge of the woods, and I had made camp by 6.15 or thereabouts. Another Challenger, a first-timer called Kevin, shared the camping spot, pitching his tent just the other side of the drumlin from which I took this photograph. Having had two breakfasts, I hadn't really bothered with lunch. So now I didn't really bother with cooking myself supper; instead, I just ate the packed lunch and called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment