Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 14: Forfar to Whiting Ness (10)

From Colliston I followed the road to Letham Grange, where I turned onto the path which uses the old railway track bed and followed this for the three and a half kilometres to St Vigeans. This really is an amazingly beautiful route, and I would strongly recommend to any Challenger contemplating an Arbroath finish to make their final approach to the town along this path if they can possibly contrive to do so. Along this path I also, finally, I began to encounter other people in appreciable numbers. Apart from here, and the few towns I had passed through, I had met surprisingly few other people. All in all, this had been a remarkably solitary crossing, even by my standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment