Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 13 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge: epilogue (1)

Although I had finished on the Thursday, I made no attempt to make it to Montrose for the Thursday evening dinner. These days I tend to prefer the intimacy of the Friday dinner ... and the other fringe benefits that come with being a Friday finisher! So I had booked into a B&B in Arbroath (pictured). It was called Brucefield, and it described itself as a "boutique B&B" ... whatever that means! All I know is it was expensive - and worth every penny! They didn't offer evening meals, however; and I cannot now remember what I did for an evening meal. But no matter! I do know that I had a very pleasant night there, and a very fine breakfast in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment