Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 9 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 11: Cairn of Claise and Jock's Road (5)

The day was now a little overcast, but still warm and I was still happy walking in just my T-shirt. Delighted finally to be able to, in fact. The cloud base was high, and there was no reason not to go Murno-bagging today.

The path South crosses the Callater Burn by a well made vehicle bridge (pictured, looking back towards Callater Lodge) and then begins a steady climb which is not difficult going at all; especially by this stage of the Challenge when one is well walked-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment