Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 7 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 9: Feshie! (6)

After successfully negotiating the landslides, I descended into the woods (where there are a few promsing looking wild camping pitches), and then it was out onto the open moor. I met a party of walkers coming towards me with an old lady - who had to be in her 70s and possibly her 80s - who were heading for a rendezvous with their transport home in the lower glen. I wished them well, and wondered how easily the old lady would negotiate the landslides. But they had obviously been here before and knew what they were doing, so I'm sure they will have made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment