Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 14: Forfar to Whiting Ness (9)

The road carried me over Idvies Hill and past Dumbarrow, where the map shows a windmill. I'm guessing that this is it (pictured).

I carried on past Dumbarrow, and across the B961 just South of Cononsyth; and then I was supposed to turn off onto the track to Parkconon. However, as I strode along I wasn't really paying much attention and I managed to miss the turning altogether. By the time I realised what I had done, I decided that I may just as well carry on to Grange of Conon as turn back; and so I followed the tracks from Grange of Conon to Colliston. As I walked these tracks it came on to rain again, so I was back into my waterproofs once more; but I was able to take them off again when I got to Colliston.

No comments:

Post a Comment