Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 6 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 5: The Braes o' Lochaber (8)

The last few kilometres of the day were road walking again. Frustrating; but soon I would be off road again and able to get back into the hills and glens. This road was the A86 though, and walking it meant being ever watchful for oncoming traffic - of which there was a fair amount. As I walked, I could look across to the hills to the South and up to the corrie where I had been planning my wild camp for tonight. It was snow-bound; and I was glad I had a bed for the night at Tulloch Station instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment