Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 14 November 2013

Some unfinished business (7)

And so, after a pleasant afternoon in the Lochailort Inn, I caught the evening train to Glenfinnan and made my way up to Corryhully bothy (pictured) where I settled in for the night. The plan now was to do the Corryhully Horseshoe (Sgurr a Choire Riabhach - Sgurr nan Coireachan - Meall an Tarmachain - Beinn Garbh - Sgurr Thuilm) and descend over Meall an Fhir-eoin; cross the Allt Cuirnean; ascend Leac na Carnaich and descend to a camping spot in Gleann Camghraidh; then the following day I would ascend the North slopes of Gulvain and descend to Na Sochachan, walking out down Gleann Fionnlighe and returning to Glenfinnan by road.

As I say, that was the plan ...

No comments:

Post a Comment