Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 14: Forfar to Whiting Ness (11)

At St Vigeans there is a kirk on a hill (pictured), and a museum. The museum holds an important collection of ancient Pictish stones or carvings or something; but it is only open by prior appointment. As I had been unable to predict what time I was likely to arrive, I had not made an appointment. So I left them for inspection on another occasion. Instead I followed the back road through Warddykes to the main A92, and then the back road up the hill to Bearfaulds where I turned right.

No comments:

Post a Comment