Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 12: Glen Doll to Cortachy (6)

Shortly before I reached Gella Bridge, I met another challenger called Marian, coming the other way. Now, I know that the road here is aligned pretty much North-South rather than East-West; but heading into Glen Clova still feels pretty much like going "the wrong way" to me. However, Marian was happy that she was heading in the right direction. She had come across from Glen Prosen, and was now heading for ... well, I'm not actually too sure where she was heading.

Anyway, we both dropped out packs and sat down at the roadside for a glug and a natter, and then we both got up, hefted our packs, and continued on our (opposite) ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment