Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 13: Cortachy to Forfar (2)

My intention was to walk through the castle grounds and past Turfachie, then turn right for Shielhill Bridge. However, somehow (and don't ask me how) I managed to misread the tracks between Home Farm and Turfachie, and ended up on a fishermen's track down by the river. This was very pleasant, to be sure (see picture) ... but the problem was, you couldn't follow it all the way to the road at Turfachie. It stopped some way short, and there was no viable means of following the river bank. So I back-tracked a bit and found a farm track up to Turfachie.

No comments:

Post a Comment