Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 13: Cortachy to Forfar (3)

Once back on track I made my way to Shielhill Bridge (pausing briefly for a rest and to admire a charming little private memorial garden at NO 426584) and then turned left past Shielhill. The plan was then to follow the track off to the left to Eskhill; but what appeared at first to be this track turned out not to be. It was another track through the woods which placed me on the wrong side of the fence surrounding the cleared area immediately West of Eskhill, and I had to get myself over a barbed wire fence and do a certain amount of field-edging to arrive at Eskhill. From there I took the track heading South South East, which was lined with trees and very pleasant indeed (pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment