Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 12: Glen Doll to Cortachy (2)

I placed my order at noon, and had a very enjoyable lunch of potato and leek soup followed by venison chilli (my first venison of the crossing). Unfortunately they had nothing on the dessert menu that I was able to eat. Still, they hadn't been warned that I was coming.

When I left the hotel the sun was shining; and I spent the rest of the day walking in lovely sunshine. Maybe I could have gone back into the hills and didn't need that bed for the night at Cortachy House. Oh well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment