Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 7 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 8: Through the Gaick Forest (11)

The route I had submitted for vetting said that I would continue North to the bridge over the Allt Bhran at NN 763902 and then follow the path up the North bank of the Allt Bhran. However, back at the Dalwhinnie bunk house Ian and Chris had advised me that I should have no difficulty crossing the Allt Bhran immediately below the weir, and that it was therefore worth taking the "short cut" path from NN 765888 to the weir. I took their advice, and found the "short cut" pictured to be a little wet in places, but eminently passable.

No comments:

Post a Comment