Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 6 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 6: Tulloch to Loch Pattack (4)

It was bright and sunny when we stopped for lunch, sitting on a little grassy knoll beside the track, overlooking the unnamed lochan towards the top of grid square NN 4580. Neither of us was in any great hurry, as we sat there soaking up the rays. I cannot now remember what we talked about; but I do remember it was a very pleasant conversation. Eventually, though, it was clear that neither of us would reach our destinations by sitting in the sun all day, and so we continued on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment