Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 10 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 13: Cortachy to Forfar (1)

There was no hurry about getting away from Cortachy House and I was able to be nice and leisurely. Had I not revised my route, I should have been walking 33 kilometres today; and after 16 I should have been passing through Cortachy. This meant that I only actually had 17 kilometres to cover today. So, as I say, no hurry at all. Once I was packed and ready to go I said my goodbyes, and took this photo of Bob and Heather (and Merlot, of course) in their garden at Cortachy House. I then hit the road for the penultimate time this crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment