Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Monday 4 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 1: A Rough Time in the Rough Bounds (5)

I spent most of the first day with my waterproofs on; and that means that I did not have all that much opportunity for photography as my camera had to be protected from the inclement weather. However, I did see some very beautiful primroses beside the road, and managed to take a picture of them. Then, a little while after I had ceremonially dipped my pole in the sea, I came to the Traigh Beaches. And ... well, these were FAR better beaches than the one I had used to dip my pole in the sea. Still, I mused, there is nothing sacramental about that particular ceremony. There is no reason why you cannot perform it more than once. And so I wandered out to the water's edge and dipped my pole a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment