Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 6 November 2013

The 2013 Challenge, day 4: Glensulaig to the Old Pines (2)

Following a leisurely breakfast, I cleaned up the bothy after the Dubaians had left, and I left Glensulaig in company with Tony at about 10. The map shows the path staying north of the burn the whole way up the glen; but a little way above the bothy we found it crossed to the south on a well-made bridge (pictured). As we walked we talked of many things, and took a fair few photographs. Most of mine were not worth showing, however, because I still struggle with the composition of landscape photography. After a while my camera began to object to the damp, and so I had to stop taking photographs in any event.

No comments:

Post a Comment